Saturday 15 October 2011

danman1167 Kansas Bigfoot Sighting-Breakdown 2:Why did Sasquatch compromise himself?

This is a second breakdown of danman1167's video.This time I tried to do a more in depth breakdown because a few things were bothering me.It seemed like something was missing.
I've messaged a few people who have more knowledge than I do on Bigfoot.I respect their opinions so I dug deeper.
The main concern was why did the Bigfoot let itself be seen? Why did it just walk out in to an open path?
I may have found the answer to those questions.
Is this a juvenile Bigfoot being scooped up by the large one?
Did Bigfoot compromise his position to save a child or sibling?
You can decide for yourself.Most of the frames are blobsquatchy due to enlargement but definite shapes can be made out.

No comments: